drank Snow Geisha by Teavana

Ah. The ingredients say that this contains sour cherry. That would explain it. I got this because it smelled a bit like Mariage Frères’ Sakura the Blanc. But as I continued to sniff it ended up smelling more like cherry LifeSaver. The scent mellows out a bit when it is brewed, once again reminding me of StB, but the tea looks like a mix of pink lemonade and fruit punch. I wish the taste matched up more to the smell but instead I get sour cherry. The sour part hits immediately and doesn’t let go. There’s some really pretty stuff going on behind the sour, stuff that reminds me a lot of StB, but it’s barely peaking out because the sour pretty much beats it to death. Couldn’t just be normal cherry, nooooo, had to be sour.

I’m seriously contemplating picking out all of the non-tea-ness from this mix and seeing if I can get the pretty taste without the sour. Because the sour is really not happening for me.
10g/20oz

-Jessica-

I’ve been eyeing this one for some time now, but I could never get past the smell of it… reminds me a bit of cherry cough syrup, but I stay intrigued due to the good reviews on Teavana’s site. Too bad they don’t have samples for purchase instead of buying 2oz at a time! :-|

Comments

-Jessica-

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas