drank Jun Shan by Teas Etc

This is my last cup of this sample. So sad! Fortunately, it was a great cup to end on. In fact, I’m giving the rating a bump upwards just a tad because it is just so good.

It’s got some faint notes of a Chinese green – a little grassy, a little mineral/salty, a little sweet – and and some stronger notes of a good Silver Needle (I’m thinking specifically of Chicago Tea Garden’s SN which I had recently) with honey and nectar and bit of vegetal depth.

My little cup went very quickly and pretty much guaranteed that, when I next order from Teas Etc, I will be getting some of this tea.
2.4g/5oz

sophistre

So glad you liked it! I really ought to revisit this one sometime, I think.

Auggy

I really do like it a lot! All the things I like in a Chinese green and a white, none of the stuff I don’t. So tasty!