drank Dongshan Dolce by Adagio Teas

The Final Sipdown: Day 10
Decupboarding Total: 20

I like this tea. Maybe I’m starting to like Chinese greens because I’ve hit on a few lately that are tasty. This is one of them (Chicago Tea Garden’s Lu Mu Dan is the other one I am thinking of when I say this). It reminds me of the sweet, slightly green hay notes in Rishi’s Jade Cloud, another Chinese green I enjoy but which can end up a little rough/salty if I do anything other than a fairly short steep.

Jade Cloud tends to be the staple Chinese green in my pantry – mostly because I can get it at the grocery store and it’s nice for the days that I need a green tea but don’t want a stronger sencha profile. This one is a bit smoother and sweeter than Jade Cloud and for that reason, I could see it easily replacing Jade Cloud as my Chinese green pantry staple… if only I could pick it up at the grocery store.
6.8g/12oz