drank Ruby Slippers Blend by Talbott Teas

The Final Sipdown: Day 11
Decupboarding Total: 23

Okay, I was afraid to try this but The Final Sipdown made me. It smells horrid – rooibos and tart. Yuck. But compared to the smell, the taste is divine. I let it cool quite a bit (fear, you know) but it worked out well. The rooibos really backs off when it is lukewarm. Then I only have to contend with the tartness which is somewhat phlegm-inducing but otherwise not horrid. Sort of like if they made a red-fruit Theraflu.

Mmm. Theraflu.

Jaime

Phlegm-inducing tartness? Wow. I want to try this now. Yes, I admit, I’m strange.

Auggy

Hahaha! No worries – sometimes the bad reviews intrigue me more than the good ones, too!

takgoti

Can’t say this made me want to give it a go. I’m hoping you didn’t send me some of this…

Auggy

Hahah – I thought about it but no, I figured I had best man up and keep the last cup of this sample for myself instead of passing on the pain.

Comments

Jaime

takgoti

Auggy

1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. Most likely will see if the husband likes it iced.
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Not that anyone but me particularly cares, but there it is.

Texas