I’m one of those proud Canadians – I had to try this tea!

Smelling the leaves – it gives a barky-tree maple scent without the sweet – real maple, not that pancake syrup crap. The 3 colours of maple leaves add a nice cuteness to the tea.

Now, made as a straight tea is nice, a slightly sweet maple tea with woodsyness and rooibos.

BUT.. if you want the ultimate Oh Canada (maple conspiracy) make it a latte (I made with straight soymilk, boiling the tea for about 5 mins) with a bit of brown sugar and holy cow! It’s wonderful! Mapley, smooth, sweet, hint of woodsyness! It’s Canadian comfort tea (maybe add a couple slices of bacon to take it over the edge, OH MAN!)
I totally chugged it down and was sad when I realized I drank it all. Now I want another one, but I’m cut off for the evening.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA