drank Choco Cinnamon by Tea Desire

Tea Desire… I got frightened off after the first tea I got from them sucked. It was beet-juice tea instead of blueberry cream.

They have a Valentines sale going on and I love sales. I pick up this Green Tea Choco Cinnamon tea with the help of the very knowledgeable sales dude.

Smell of dry leaves… kinda mouth watering sweet (white chocolate?) and cinnamon. Very cute white chocolate stars!

Steeped, the white chocolate dissolves easy and turns the tea kinda speckled white. First taste.. I swore it was pudding – creamy, sweet, and mellow. The white chocolate adds cream to the tea as well as sweet with the cinnamon sugar helping out too. The sweetness isn’t overpowering and mild. Very slight taste on the cinnamon as the white chocolate has more pull here. I cannot detect the rose, but it might be mixed with the strong aftertaste of the green tea. I don’t taste the orange (I’ve ranted before that orange peels never really come out) and the cloves.

This tea isn’t bad and raised the bar for Tea Desire for me. I still got another tea to try that I purchased today.

If you like green tea blends, this is fab! This would be a great tea for those types who add sugar to their green tea (I scratch my head on those types) as the sweetness is already there.

Me? I like the creamyness of the tea. I was thinking it needs MORE CHOCOLATE.. but everything needs more chocolate (lol). I had to keep in mind this is white chocolate, which is a little different. I like how the chocolate meltedly steeped into the tea well verses yogurt drops I’ve seen in other teas that add that creamy goodness. The cinnamon and spice could be more pronounced. However at that point it be more chai-like. Not bad, not sure if I’ll buy more. They wouldn’t sell me less than 50 grams, so I got a lot of this tea