What the heck!

My first review I gave this tea a great review. Now it is a total “ICK

I’m not sure what happened, but maybe the humidity killed the tea leaves. After a couple weeks I made a few cups and right out of the bag I just smell rosey vinegar! When I made the tea the first few times the smell was fine.

Then steeped, that vinegary smell would just whaft around and it was pretty bad. I couldn’t even sip it, I had to do pour outs. I don’t want to open this tea again in case I get sick. I don’t want to return it either in threat of them opening the bag.

Cry, sucks. This tea looked cool, tasted neat. What the heck?!?!?!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA