I had to try this beast of a tea – white Bai Mu Dan I quite like in other teas. Plus this tea is cool looking with all the berries and coconut.

Smell – oh man.. very caramelly but no caramel. Love it. Not as strong as DAVIDsTea “Checkmate” but quite similar. The tea is pretty much chunks of mulberries and coconut. I got a little concerned as when I went to scoop the tea, there isn’t much white tea. My tea spoon scoop got 5 mulberries, coconut pices and maybe 4 tea leaves.

Taste – I steeped for 9 minutes (as seen in other notes here). Regardless, I found it to be very light…maybe even weak.
First sip was “mmmmm…” again – caramel but the sweetness is ultra mild and not sugar sweet – a natural sweetness. The coconut evens out more with adding more to the caramel taste.
I chomped on the mulberries at the end and yum, golden, smooth caramel and sweet. Ha, like this tea, but way way way less intense.

Verdict – I wish this tea was much stronger as it’s too light for me. I love strong flavours or sophisticated and unique combinations. I want to try a heftier scoop (2t) and 10 minute steep. Overall, an interesting tea, simple and sweet but really.. it’s a mulberry tea and the tastey little nuggets are heavy MOFOs plus this tea is expensive in price equaling more expensive. With that said, this tea is named appropriately! LOL.

I want to try a few more cups, but first impression, the price for what you get is too steep for my tastes.

Boiling 8 min or more