drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

I figure this tea would be more of a novelty than anything – jellybeans in it? I got it anyways as I quite like rooibos with citrus in it.

Smell – creamy, sweet, pineapple – mouth watering smell. Very pretty with yellow and blue petals and strawberries.

For steeping, I made sure to get a jellybean in there and I was surprised it melted about 80%, just some jelly blob left. They are “Jellybelly” brand beans (if your batch got burned without beans.. you could maybe just add some, I dunno).
Brews into a typical red rooibos colour with a scent of pineapple.

Taste – well.. rooibosy, and coconut with a hint of fruity tart and vanilla, overall mild. I don’t taste the pineapple that much, mostly in the scent of the tea. I had a yellow jellybean in this scoop, but I’m not sure if it added anything to it or colour of jellybean would change the tea.

Overall, if you like novelty teas, rooibos and vanilla – this one tea is pretty neat.

I was hoping for either more of a pineapple, stronger fruit or creamy taste (not vanilla creamy taste). Not my kind of tea as I find it too light and the combination of flavours doesn’t do it for me. I wish this tea tasted more like what it smells.