drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

Seeing this tea for the Spring collection got me pumped, I love mixes of green and black tea!

Dry: the leaves smell fruity with a hint of tart. I can maybe detect the orange. The appearance is quite nice with the black, orange peel hunks, green, flecks of blue and pieces of candied mango.

Steeped: Paradise Found steeps into a deep red. And the longer you steep, the redder it goes (hibiscus). Smells tart and fruity still.

Taste: I bought this tea before work and immediately steeped some in a glass when I got to work – as my meeting went on, the tea got more tart and red. But that steeping was very good – fruity, slightly sweet, and not too tart (until it sat in my glass for 30 minutes, then it got really tart). It was like drinking unsweetened natural fruit punch.
This steeping (for this review) was for 5 minutes. I can taste the orange, sweetness of the mango and I think I can detect the black and green tea, adding some earthy yum. Of course, there is tart at the end. This round doesn’t taste as super fruity as my work cup, but I’m not sure if that was a better scoop or longer steeping, leaning on the latter though.
For tart comparison, less tart as DavidsTea’s “Kanpe” by far. Kanpe is stronger with also more tropical with banana, coconut. Then yeah, Kanpe has no caffeine. Paradise Found has a rounding of flavours that compliment each other – with the presence of black and green tea that mixes lovely together.

Oddly, as per what DavidsTea says:
“Liquor: Pink-golden colour and clear, with a sweet tropical mango aroma.”
They must be getting much less hibiscus for their steeping to not go crazy red. I dunno.

So, if you like: a little tart and fruity teas, you should give Paradise Found a shot. If you don’t drink or not into black tea, I wouldn’t let it scare you off trying this tea as it’s very light and not a strong black tea taste at all.

What I like about this tea is the fruity and the mix of teas. I like black tea blends and this one is much lighter and fruity compared to other blends I’ve tried. I wanna play with steeping times, which I think really changed the flavour between the 2 cups I’ve now had. Then of course, this would be amazing iced. I’m not scoring it higher though as though I’m happy it’s not Kanpe horrible-tart, but it’s pushing my acceptable tart levels.