Second review of this tea.

In my last review, my cup turned bitter and strong – but had so much potential in being a good tea.

This time – 165f/70c and 4 mins. It made a world of difference! 80% of the bitterness is gone with more of the floral and mysterious peachyness.
That 20% bitter tastes like black tea to me – still oversteeped a little – but a significant improvement.
I might dropped the tempurature some more, or reduce the steeping time to 3 minutes.

With that said – this is a great tea, but more care is needed to have a great cup. That and a snazzy hot water kettle that does multiple tempuratures.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA