This is my 4th tea from Persimmon Tree! These teas have been non-stop good! I am very excited to try this tea, I love Pu-erh teas – earthy yummyness!

OBSERVATIONS: Since all the Persimmon Tree teas I’ve tried have been in the mild, yet very flavorful range, I increased this tea to 2t (from 1.5t) for this infusion. Made a big difference I think!

DRY: Very creamy and chocolately. Big flakes of coconut in this tea!

STEEPED: In my steeper it looks a dark brown, poured into my cup the tea is BLACK. Smells like mouth watering chocolate and creamyness.

TASTE: Very creamy tea! Hints of chocolate and subtle earthy pu-erh in the background adding depth. The creamy coconut flavor coats the tongue and throat going down. No bitterness. The more I drink this tea, the more the creamyness comes out as coconutty. I tossed some lumps of rock sugar in and this tea tastes even more coconuty and desserty – like drinking a tea latte.

WHO’D INHALE THIS TEA AND NOT CARE THEY BURNT THEIR TONGUE: Dang, this one is hard. I guess the best would be to say for people who don’t mind coconut and tea latte lovers.

COMMENTS: This is the most creamy tea I ever drank (without adding milk)!
What sums up this tea: Tea Latte without milk or lots of sweetener. Also a big brain explosion on how this tea is so creamy tasting but is near pitch black, blindfolded I could almost think I added milk to it!

I love this tea and I know I need more of it!

However I’m eyeing Persimmon Trees “Coconut Creme” sample I have and wondering if it be similar (but in white tea) or with the fact it has the word “creme” in it, if it can top this Pu-erh Coconut Cacao. Stay tuned!