My 7th Persimmon Tree tea to sample. I seriously went nuts on samples for my first order at Persimmon Tree. I have like 3 more to go I think.

2t of dry tea for this steeping.

DRY: Very fruity, pineappley and sweet. When I got this tea and did the “lets smell them all” thing, Tropical Pineapple made me stop. SMELLS SOO GOOD! I’m very tempted to just eat the tea as is. That might be kinda gross though.
Very pretty with green tea leaves, blue and red bits with itty bitty pieces of fruit.

STEEPED: Green tea with a hint of fruity sweetness. Steeps up to a light yellow green.

TASTE: Light, refreshing, slightly grassy green tea up front – not mulchy, bitter or tart. Mild fruity sweetness in the background. Soft pineapple flavor aftertaste.

WHO’D DROOL OVER THIS TEA: Green tea drinkers, especially the kind that love fruittyness.

COMMENTS: I want to slide this tea to those people who still drink that bagged lawn clipping green tea fruit crap. This will convert them to real tea!

This tea is more for the peeps that want to enjoy the taste of green tea. The fruit flavoring isn’t as adventurous as I was hoping it would be and a little differnet to the other Persimmon Tree teas I’ve tried, but does a good job adding refreshyness to the tea.

Little disappointed as the smell was amazing, but tea came out more about enjoying green tea. Still very good, but not personally something I want to keep in stock in my own cupboard.