9th tea out of my samples from Persimmon Tree. I’m hoping to finish trying them all today, then I can make another order with some bigger tins and a few other samples I missed.

So this morning I’m very tired, tired enough that I almost dumped protein powder in my tea cup instead of into my oatmeal. That would of been gross with this tea! I tried once with a black tea, it gets all pancake battery.

DRY: crisp minty smell. Pretty spattering of rose petals in this tea.

STEEPED: Mint and rose smell – wonderfully balanced. Steeps up a nice light yellow. 2t of dry tea used.

TASTE: delicate and crisp mint comes out first, with the tea blooming in floral. Also a mysterious light sweetness and a couple sips I had a fruity taste that I can’t identify. White tea comes out as well. Very well balanced mint and floral flavor.

WHO’D LOVE THIS TEA: Mint tea drinkers wanting a hit of energy in the morning. Floral tea drinkers.

COMMENTS: I like the mystery sweetness and the floral in this tea. The mint is balanced in so well – as from what I got from other Persimmon Tree teas, they know how to blend a tea.

Overall, very good however not in my range of tastes.

Emilie

So, do you normally put oatmeal in your tea, or am I reading that wrong?

Awkward Soul

lol i see it too, fixed. I don’t put tea in the oatmeal but that is an idea…

Emilie

It has the potential to be amazing.