My first attempt at cold steeping using the last of this tea I own.

After about 4 hours it tasted very refreshing, grapefruity and tasty, however it was just a couple sips because I needed to be out the door for jiu-jitsu. I come back and tackle this tea 3 hours later and it was very strong flavors. Okay but not great.
I should of finished it then, but I put it back in the fridge and tried it the next morning…
OMG Pink Flamingo was so strong it was horrible, like drinking straight up citrus rind of death!

However, this method very much so reduced the tart-o-meter on Pink Flamingo and was more enjoyable before I butchered it by over steeping.

With that said, I learned a lot from the experience.

Iced 8 min or more

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA