drank Cherry Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

This is one of my top fav teas – now to try it cold steeped! 3 hour cold steeping.

Interestingly mine came out a sweet cherry flavor. No tart or bitterness. No floral taste, but smells floral. I found the cold steeping made this tea taste more cherry. The sweetness is perfect and refreshing.

Oh man, I’m never going to share this tea now. Might be the tea I grab if my house was on fire (ha, a good conversation topic). Well, I’d grab the bunny and my hard drive first of course.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA