drank Sun and Cloud Mist by 52teas

Hello evil lemon marshmallow kitty, we meet again but cold steeped!

3 hours in the fridge + a squirt of agave and you are a refreshing lemon drop iced tea drink! No bitterness this time, but still a little grassy, which is fine. I recommend tea peeps to tackle S&CM cold steeped!

Things I’m not liking about cold steeping
1. Having to wait a couple hours vs. 2-8 minutes.
2. I drink through it fast vs. a hot cup of tea to slowly enjoy.

Right now theres a heat wave happening here, so it’s great to have delicious cold tea to drink!

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA