OMG CHEESECAKE!
I bought this tea as soon as I saw it announced on twitter by 52teas. Cheesecake tea! YESSSS! I never tried the Earl grey cheesecake tea, but a white tea with apricot (and CHEESECAKE) seemed more up my alley.
I was waiting for my husband to take me shopping, but then this tea popped through the mail slot. Stop, delay shopping and try this tea!

DRY: Very strong sweet and fruity smell. Yum!

STEEPED: Cheescakey, almost buttery smell with fruityness. Lots of chunks of fruit in this tea. As always, I fished a chunk out and it was amazing strong apricot! Mmmm freeze dried apricot! Colour is a yellow gold.

TASTE: Interestingly, some sips I find it to be white tea and fruity apricot. Other sips I swear its a liquid cheesecake, a slight twang of that sweet cheese taste of cheesecake. It might be the cheesecake taste is being carried mostly by smell, with the tea being a lovely white tea mixed with apricot. As the tea cools, the apricot becomes more of a brighter taste. No bitterness or tartness.

WHO’D EAT THIS TEA: White tea fruity drinkers (blow yer pants right off!) and peeps like me who are depriving themselves of cheesecake for diet reasons /cry

COMMENTS: CHEEEEEEESECAKE! All I need for this tea to be perfect is a tea burp of graham crust flavor and more creamyness. I’m happy with the use of freeze dried fruit, it goes over better than those typical sticky tart dried apricots.

Now I wish I tried some of the other 52 teas cheesecakes teas to compare, but I put myself on a “No buy” for awhile.

Overall, this has got to be the best 52 teas I tried so far, though I’ve only tried 6 to date.

Kittenna

Oh, I am so excited for this one!

tigress_al

Aw man. This sounds like something that I would really like. I might have to order this but I really really really don’t need more tea. Now I have a dilemma!

Comments

Kittenna

Oh, I am so excited for this one!

tigress_al

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA