I totally had to cold-steep this bad boy!

Apricot Cheesecake came out a bit sweeter and brigther and that cheeseycake twang is prominent as well. I can also make out the white tea base more. Of course, more refreshing. Mmmmm refreshing cheesecake. The hot version has a nicer smell to it and the apricot is more mellow.

I’m not sure whether I like Apricot Cheesecake coldsteeped or hot! I drank both temperatures in record time! Try both and see what you like best!

Iced

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA