drank Dragon Feelers by Butiki Teas

So, I tend to buy flavored/blended teas and I love finding some interesting combinations or it to taste like other things. Straight up tea I drink once in awhile, and of course, is the teas I first started to drink.

Now, I saw Hesper June review this tea – I took a look at the pictures of the tea and was all “OMGWTFBBQ is up with the look of this tea! I NEED TO TRY IT!” as it looked like if I saw a few pieces of this tea on the floor of my kitchen I’d flip out in fear. So when I got around to my butiki order, it was in the cart.

DRY: Not much of a scent, but what I can tell, smells like green tea :P yeah, that’s awesome. The appearance is another story: little fuzzy fishes from a chinese herb stores? little fuzzy bugs? UGG! The stripes on the leaves is kinda cute though. However, the little fuzzy buggers were pretty big and tricky to stuff into my teaspoon.

STEEPED: A beautiful light yellow/green cup with a buttery veggie smell. The crazy dragon fuzzies steeped look liked overcooked mini green beans. No more fuzzies.. wahh I’m going to be drinking fuzzies!
I was a little worried as the instructions were for boiling (used to low temperatures for green) but did boiling water anyways.

TASTE: Clean, light, and buttery. The veggie taste is very light, but what I can make out is more on the sweet side like a fresh pea. Refreshing. No tart, grassy or bitter taste. As the cup cools, the tea becomes more crisp and sweet.

WHO’D DIG THIS TEA: Green tea drinkers that wanna be schooled! Peeps who love a cup that is light and refreshing.

COMMENTS: This tea is fab! Dragon Feelers like “the ugly duckling” of tea – looks kinda scary, but steeps into delicate, buttery magical tea. Yep. Now I want to drink more of it. Maybe now I have the courage to touch the leaves this time.

Hesper June

Hehe! Great review!
I too was scared when the instructions said to boil the water, but I agree, a very good tea!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I ♥ omgwtfbbq

Comments

Hesper June

Hehe! Great review!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA