Thanks sent out to Epi Tea for this sample! I love free samples, I sign up for free stuff all the time, including cat food samples even though I don’t have a cat. Stuff I can’t use I give away. But free tea? ohhhh yeah!

I assumed that this should be a boiling water temperature, wasn’t stated on the packaging.

STEEPED: Lavender with soft breezes of black tea. Clear dark brown tea.

TASTE: Black tea with a twang of lavender. No bitterness. I can’t really taste the bergamont… is it supposed to be in this tea? It isn’t listed specifically in the ingredients.

WHO’D LIKE THIS TEA: Black tea drinkers, someone wanting to try lavender tea.

COMMENTS: Good use of lavender – I’ve had a few lavender teas (but not a lavender earl grey) and they remind me of soap. Epi tea’s LEG has a good amount of lavender in it to be noticeable but not overpowering.

I don’t notice the bergamont whereas others who tea logged LEG noticed it. Maybe the lavender took over? Or it could be that I’m one of those freaks that drink double bergamont EG so I need a lot of beragmont to notice it? I dunno.

Overall, not bad and a nice relaxing tea.