Shout out to LefTea for a sample of this tea!

This afternoon I’m craving fruity. This looks fruity!

DRY: Very sweet smelling fruity citrus. Lots of huge chunks in this tea, almost looks like fruity trail mix. This blend has the german rock sugar in it.

STEEPED: Sweet and fruity and steeps up to a peachy pink. I ate the huge chunks of fruit and they were candied tasty!

TASTE: Sugary sweet with a fruity flavor – pineapple, orange and other mystery fruit tastes. Unable to pick out the white tea. No bitterness or tartness.
I threw in some ice cubes when I got my cup to 50% and it was transformed to be more of juice than a tea.

WHO’D LIKE THIS TEA: Tea noobs that don’t like tea (my husband would like this, he dislikes tea) and fruity iced tea drinkers.

COMMENTS: Toooooo sweet! Too much german sugar in this for a hot tea!
The use of hibiscus was good in YBWOB as I didn’t pick up any tart – however it could of been the sugar covering it. I do rock sugar up my tea sometimes and drink some teas that have sweetener in it (ie, DavidsTea use of stevia or sugared pumpkins/lips/whatever) but YBWOB is sweeter than I’d make it myself.

Iced, it tastes close to weak juice but I know I could make it better steeping it the right strength for iced tea – and I think YBWOB is made for pitchers of iced tea. I got a slight pet peeve on huge chunky tea with lots of different bits in it as I worry I’m not getting the same cup each time, it feels asif I should be making full pots of tea.

Overall, not bad. I’m probably going to end up either picking out all the rock sugar or turning this bag into a pitcher of iced tea and not tell the husband it’s tea until it’s too late.