RESTEEPED MODE!

Feeling tired after a long bike ride to the post office, so I resteeped this morning’s tea, since it was still in my DT Steeper. I don’t often resteep teas, I guess I figure I don’t need to since I have so many teas, but I am missing out an extra experience.

Wow, this tea is just as good the second time around – a little less creamy and silky though but still delicious cantaloupey.

Uggg, there’s rabbit fur in my tea! I was brushing Benson while sipping my tea, yuck!

Mercuryhime

I love resteeping! Sometimes the second or third steep is better than the first. :)

Lynxiebrat

lol…what the rabbit fur didn’t add alittle extra to the tea?grins try putting the cup higher up when your brushing your rabbit or any other animal, or use a cup with a lid, or try placing a small saucer on top. I got kitties, so been there, done that…..

Comments

Mercuryhime

Lynxiebrat

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA