DRY: lemon drop sweet with a hint of lemon grass.

STEEPED: Strong lemony + lemongrass scent that I can smell from far away! Steeped up to a oaky brown.

TASTE: Lemony with a touch of lemon grass – creamy earth background. Very very little tart – and what was there was a pleasant experience.
Sweetened, this GMS becomes more creamy silky with lemon zesty tang to it. I think I like GMS sweetened.
Lemony drop tea burps!

WHO’D LOVE THIS TEA: Lemon tea lovers that want a morning kick! Good introduction to guayusa too.

COMMENTS: One of the best lemon teas I’ve tried! I’m thinking this would make a great lemonaid (mmm.. caffeine spiked lemonaid). I enjoy the creamy taste and the excellent wake up feeling. GMS is like sunny and cheerful, makes we wanna play a sunny Plants Vs Zombies level this morning while drinking this tea.

A similar tea would be 52 Tea’s Sun and Cloud Mist – which has a mystery fluff taste, but also a strong lemon tea. I say I prefer GMS because it is much less finicky to steep. S&CM can get bitter if oversteeped 30 seconds. That and I love guayusa tea!