drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Phew, I was tired this morning and so zoned out. I drank my guayusa, tealogged it, got trampled on by my bunny, cleaned and then plotted my husband’s christmas gift.
Behold! Dinosaur pajamas! http://wholesale7.net/images/201110/goods_img/12965_P_1319441471958.jpg
Yeah, I’m weird. I’m hoping he’ll dance around wearing it like this: http://youtu.be/bamYJaCpTqI
I got too much free time…..

Tropicalia has been haunting me for awhile. It’s sitting there in my “need to try” pile, unopened for a couple months now. I know I forgot about it for awhile, then recently I just keep putting it off. With the fall collection out now, I felt I needed to try this tea in the event I love it and need to buy more before it gets phased out.

DRY: Very sweet and pineapply with a hit of coconut. Almost a pina colada! Very cute sugar hearts in this!

STEEPED: Bright yellow and lovely pina colada smell! I snacked on 50% of the steeped fruits in my steeper, so much for a resteep!

TASTE: Gently sweet pineapple and apple with a great coconut aftertaste. The more I drink and the more it cools, Tropicalia gets more sweet and pineapply.
Note: I was really generous and did 2t for one cup of tea.

WHO’D LIKE THIS TEA: Pinacolada peeps, get on this now! Very good tea that has no caffeine but also no chamomile/rooibos.

COMMENTS: very tasty! The more I sip, the more I like this tea. I feel like I want to dance around drinking this wearing dinosaur pajamas. I’d love this tea to be stronger, maybe I’ll jack up the dry quantity some more.

I got a cold steeped going, hopefully it comes out good too!