drank Apricot Guayusa by Butiki Teas

After a tiring jiu-jitsu morning, I’m having Apricot guayusa with my lunch.. in ICED TEA MODE!

Steeped 6 mins then poured over ice. Very nice after sweaty workout to pep me up with more energy. I find with AG iced the earthyness (and slight grassy) comes out some more, but still lovely apricot and creamy.

Iced
Butiki Teas

Have I told you my poker night recipe for this guayusa? If not, let me know. Its kind of awesome.

Awkward Soul

was the with the cinnamon stick? yummmm!

Butiki Teas

Yep, cinnamon sticks & brown crystal sugar. It works so well with the apricot guayusa.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Awkward Soul

was the with the cinnamon stick? yummmm!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA