After a tiring jiu-jitsu morning, I’m having Apricot guayusa with my lunch.. in ICED TEA MODE!

Steeped 6 mins then poured over ice. Very nice after sweaty workout to pep me up with more energy. I find with AG iced the earthyness (and slight grassy) comes out some more, but still lovely apricot and creamy.

Iced
Butiki Teas

Have I told you my poker night recipe for this guayusa? If not, let me know. Its kind of awesome.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

was the with the cinnamon stick? yummmm!

Butiki Teas

Yep, cinnamon sticks & brown crystal sugar. It works so well with the apricot guayusa.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

was the with the cinnamon stick? yummmm!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA