drank Dragon Feelers by Butiki Teas

I don’t know whether it was drinking a buttery tea this morning (Buttered Cinnamon Raisin Toast, 52 teas) or just my overall weirdness, but I while I sat at my computer working, I began CRAVING dragon feelers with a raging passion that cannot be denied.

I held out until I was finished my work and stormed to the kitchen. I went all out too – steeped up a small pot worth instead of my usual single mug and I’m drinking it out of a nice tea cup (nice to me, it’s from Daiso and I paid $1.50 for it).

Now I’m rocking out ChthoniC (Taiwanese metal band of screechy goodness) while gently sipping this light, crisp, butttery sweet pea tea. With that said, I’m having an awesome Sunday afternoon.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA