drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

Uggg, had a horrible sleep. My bunny Benson was being an absolute terror all night. He has this wooden house in his cage for hiding out and chewing. I guess since he has been cranky about his shedding, he took it out on that wooden house waking me up multiple times of him clawing and pushing the house around the cage. I had enough and got up and took out the house and he tried to escape the cage. Bratty Bunny! I’m hoping this fun sounding tea sample from Kittena would perk me up!

DRY: lightly nutty smell.. oooh cashew piece!

STEEPED: A classic brown coloured black tea, but with a chocolately nutty smell.

TASTE: Smooth, nutty and slightly malty black tea. Not bitter or astringent.
Sweetened with rock sugar, slightly caramelly creamy with a soft nuttyness. Totally reminds me of a chocolate turtle!

I got distracted with emails and my tea got cold and it’s pretty good cold, sweetened!

COMMENTS: Turtles Turtles, rahrahrah, turtles turtles ha ha ha, I love turtles! (whoa.. does this commercial jingle date me? I youtubed it and I only saw 1980s commercials lol!)

Very yummy, if this tea gets reblended, I’ll probably snag it.

EDIT: resteeped it because I’m lazy and CT became more mellow – still caramelly nutty with a hint of chocolate!

gmathis

Hmm…I thought I was the only zombie bunny owner around these parts :) (Long story!)

Kittenna

Glad you enjoyed this one! It was reblended somewhat recently (I gathered), and I picked up a pouch as it sounded tasty. I also enjoyed it :)