BACKLOGGING MODE!

So, I steeped up a small pot of this to drink while I work on my knitted shawl of doom last night. However, I cheaped out on the leaves so it was a little weak. With less leaves it wasn’t as melony, but still good. Before bed I was planning on drinking out of a huge pile of rooibos teas I haven’t tried and couldn’t bear to toss out WMX’s leaves, so I did a resteep with much less water. Still delicious!

I guess I need to order more, YAY!

I did let the tea hating husband try WMX. He was like “it’s sweet and then it tastes like tea.” thus, he didn’t like it. I’m sad as I thought he’d like this tea (and I’d love to find a tea he likes) but happy at the same time because it’s MOAR TEA FOR MEEEEE!

Butiki Teas

I must know, what does a “shawl of doom” look like? Bummer about the hubby not liking tea. There has to be something he likes. FYI, WMX is going on sale very soon.

tigress_al

lol, shawl of doom….I had a blanket of doom last year that I made for our good friends’ wedding….but it took FOREVER!

On sale!!! I might have to buy this!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

gasp, on sale!! Ooooh! That means I should really try the samples I have from you in case I need to order out of those too!

The shawl of doom is http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cloud-illusions and I thought I could have it done by April for my civil ceremony wedding, but barely got halfway. Now I’m hoping for October for when I have my wedding celebration with family. I’m a fast lace knitter, but this beast of a shawl is taking forever! Dreading when I get to the beading /cry

Butiki Teas

Love the style. Good luck, I hope you get it done in time for your celebration.

Well, don’t worry the sale will be a month long so you have some time for sample tasting.

ashmanra

That is a beautiful pattern!

Very pretty shawl!

Comments

Butiki Teas

tigress_al

On sale!!! I might have to buy this!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Butiki Teas

Love the style. Good luck, I hope you get it done in time for your celebration.

ashmanra

That is a beautiful pattern!

Very pretty shawl!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA