drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

Noo, my internet has been hiccuping so I lost the tealog I wrote! And I don’t want to retype the whole thing!

I tried Grape Oolong for 3 infusions, the 2nd being the best. Very nice floral oolong with a twang of grape that got better on the 2nd infusion. There was a bit of astringency on the first infusion but worked with the grape taste. 3rd infusion was good but not as grape flavored.

Very yummy (thanx for the sample Kittena!) I might have to get more of this!

Babble

Ugh, I feel your pain on losing what you’ve written. This is why I like to keep them all in a word document. Helps with spellchecking too.

Comments

Babble

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA