So glad I got 6oz of this tea, I could easily finish it and spread the love!! This is my warm up tea today, tea to drink before I crack into my Red Leaf Matcha order!

Coconut Cacao! mmm! Insanely creamy and so delicious lightly sweetened.

I was sipping this tea downstairs watching the morning rain (I miss rain! It’s rained like 3 times since I moved here and I’m used to non-stop rain for week + back in Vancouver) and the roommates show up and ask why I’m drinking their coffee – since this tea is so black it looks like coffee.

Regarding my roommates coffee. It’s DISGUSTING and I’ve never tried it because yeah.. they make it the night before. Fill up a french press with 1/2 to 2/3 full of cheap ground coffee. Top with water and let it sit on the counter overnight. Then they drink it in the morning before work or sometimes drink it later that evening after work. EWWWW! Never drinking that coffee!