I hate when this happens. I make a tea order, it ships. While I’m waiting I check out the online store again and see teas I should of ordered along with my order! ARGGG! Mango mate was one of them, thanx Kittena for the sample!

STEEPED: sweet and fruity with a hint of grassy smell. Steeps up a deep golden yellow.

TASTE: Sharp hit of earthy grassy mate with a sweetness of mango. Actually a pretty sweet tea on its own. Not bitter, tart or astringent.

WHO’D LIKE THIS: peeps into green, unroasted mate. It’s a little grassy compared to roasted mate.

COMMENTS: overall, really good green mate. The sweetness is nice. I wisht here was more to it, like creamy or stronger fruity, but Mango Mate is not bad. Fusion does great mates and I’ll be back sometime to get more.

Kittenna

I seem to not be a fan of green mate, so glad you like this one more than I recall I did! (If I even reviewed it!)

Comments

Kittenna

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA