Uggg, I guess I caught a bug and I’ve been feeling sick in the yucky throat way. With that said, I’ve been just craving lemony teas. I’ve been drinking Butiki’s Good Morning Sunshine a lot, but I thought I’d change it up with Earl of Lemon.

Earl of lemon. Hot. Lemon slice. Honey. Heheh!

Very yummy, pretty sure my taste buds are shot as I cannot taste a few elements I usually taste with this tea.

Now time to dig around and find my other lemon teas to drink while I work on the SHAWL OF DOOOOOOM! (making good progress on it)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA