drank Citron Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Citrus Tea Day!

And wow!

Citron Oolong steeped, poured over lots of ice + a little agave syrup + lemons slices (NEVER ENDING LEMON SLICES! I have a lemon tree in the backyard) = Very yummy!

The amber agave syrup really compliments the floralness of this tea. The lemon in this is just right with no tart. I think my taste buds are returning finally!

I should make this Citron Oolong iced more often. I didn’t think it would be this tasty! I encourage peeps who haven’t tried this one iced to do so!

Iced
Kittenna

You have a lemon tree in your backyard? I am so many shades of jealous right now, you have no idea!

Awkward Soul

Hehe! I have a lemon, pomegranate and dragon fruit tree. Err.. if dragonfruit grows on trees, it looks like this catcus tangle thing. I had an avocado tree but my husband killed it!

Kittenna

Yeah, dragonfruit’s a cactus. I grew one from seed but think I killed it rather quickly. Sometimes I wish I lived in a warmer climate just so I could have tons of fun with fruit trees and the like!

Comments

Kittenna

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA