ick! It’s already hot and it’s not even 9am! I’m so tired of this hot weather!

Still feeling sick in the mornings with a icky throat, so I don’t want to try new teas. I needed a coffee like perk this morning and went wtih Good Morning Mate:

Strong steeping of Good Morning Mate poured over ice, soymilk and agave syrup

The cloves in this is really coming out more so than it tasted hot. UGGGG! I enjoy this tea hot once in awhile, but I can’t finish this in its iced tea form. I did wake up drinking this – not sure from the mate or the blast of cloves!

Iced

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA