drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

WAHHHH!

I had a brutal Brazilian jiu jitsu practice today. There was a penalty for not getting up correctly (you have to get up a certain way so when you are up you are less likely to get tossed off balance / ready to fight / uses less energy) and if one person messes up, both them and the partner has to sit down and get up properly. Each time, it goes up by 10 reps. So my partner screws up right at the end and we had to do 90 times! WAHHHH! I did it though!

So I’m really busted up and tired out and dying for a good cup of ice tea. I hit the local conveyor belt sushi joint and their cold green tea was oversteeped bitter hell.

I got home and mango was calling to me http://youtu.be/d9wOuSyralQ

I prepared this iced, with a bit of agave. Nice real natural mango flavor and refreshing! Slightly nutty and a quiet background of rooibos. I’m not a rooibos person and found Mango Lassi is a really good iced tea.

I need to try this hot, but Uggg so hot here and I’m too thirsty. I’ll do another official tasting note sometime. Right now I’m going to soak in a heavy salted bathtub sipping this tea, Bai bai!

Iced
Butiki Teas

Hahahaa, that song is now stuck in my head. Doh!