Feeling very full from this matcha done as a smoothie. This matcha tastes deliciously strong green tea and earthy. The sugar buster matcha has a slight natural sweet taste at first, then the sweetness disappears off my tongue. It’s like the opposite effect of stevia to me (which taste like nothing, then hits the back of my throat sweet) but much less sweet.

I did a full picture loaded review on my blog, http://bunnyjiujitsu.wordpress.com/2012/09/15/sugar-buster-matcha/

Some additional notes for my fellow steepsters: found this matcha hard to achieve froth, but did fine as a latte. Very mild taste off regular matcha, though I did get the delicate flavoring. The sweetness effect is interesting, with a resulting astringency effect but on my tongue. I don’t taste any sweetness post drinking this. FUNKY!

ashmanra

What an awesme post! Great pics and nice descriptions!

Comments

ashmanra

What an awesme post! Great pics and nice descriptions!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA