I bought a new cute sakura print tea pot from Dasio for $4 – holds about 12oz of tea, which is perfect for me. I really wanted a nice green to test the pot out.

The tea pot did good, but the infuser insert was meh, so I got chunks in my tea. But they were delicious chunks! Pistachio Ice Cream is soo creamy and nutty and lots of yum! I drank this while eating a late breakfast. I immediately resteeped the leaves for something to sip on while I modpodge some tea tins. The resteeping wasn’t as creamy but still amazing. I didn’t sweeten this tea again as its pretty good as is!

Zoltar

that one will definitely be a try ( up on the shopping list) one of my favourite kind of ice cream how could i not want to drink it as a tea?

Fjellrev

Me too.

katgolik

Hey just saw your review on the tea shop in Lougheed Mall I couldn’t send you a message so I wanted to say hi to my tea neighbour!I like about a block away from there…it’s nice to know there’s other tea addict’s in my neck of the woods!Nice to meet you:)

Comments

Zoltar

Fjellrev

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA