Thanks out to Rachel Sincere for a surprise sample of this!

I’ve been craving chocolate all yesterday evening and this morning! Hope this tea hits the spot!

DRY: Lots of big chunks of raspberry and chocolate chips! Though, some of my chips started to melt as it was 30c / 85f in my house when I got this tea in the mail. I got mad later in the day and made my husband turn on the AC.

STEEPED: nice amber brown colour. Smells like black tea, tart raspberry and something earthy.

TASTE: Great black tea that is not bitter or astringent. Delicious raspberry is there, with no tartness! Also a nice warm chocolate to compliment. I find the black tea is more up front here, with raspberry and chocolate right behind but still going strong.

Sweetened, the chocolate and raspberry come out to the front – almost getting creamy. I think I like this unsweetened as I enjoy the black tea base more that way.

WHO’D LIKE THIS TEA: Those fruity tea peeps, I know you are out there! Chocolate lovers too! Also this is a great black tea, so don’t be scared to step up and try it non black tea drinkers!

COMMENTS: MMMmm tasty! Enjoyed this tea to the last drop! I love the black tea in this, so dang good! Having raspberry and chocolate was just icing on the cake! I’ll probably end up ordering this in the future!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA