Blarg! Tired and sore this morning from brazilian jiu jitsu. Always something injured and hurting – today it’s my elbow. I wanted a fun tea this morning, and this one swapped to me by Kittena looks fun!

DRY: lots of fun chunks in this one, including mini marshmallows!

STEEPED: amber coloured cup, smells caramelly and graham cracker like. The mini marshmallows sort of melted, I ate the remainder! HEHE

TASTE: Fairly light tasting, slighty nutty and a little chocolatey. Very mellow tea, not black tea tasting or white – an interesting mix. I thought it was going to be sweet, so I didn’t sweeten it at first.
Sweetened, the chocolate comes out more and I can taste the graham crust. Not tasting marshmallows.

WHO’D LIKE THIS TEA: peeps who sweeten their teas! This one needs it! This tea is pretty light too, maybe a white tea drinker would appreciate.

COMMENTS: very light tea, and I thought I went a little heavy on the dry leaf! Sweetened, this was much much better as I could taste the smore, somewhat, but still very mild. I’d love a smore tea to be strong, malty and toasty!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA