Seems like I’m on an iced tea mood – I made this iced to take with me while shopping, as 1. Buying drinks is expensive 2. No tea shops in the mall 3. it’s hot out 4. shopping is serious business.

Double strength, lemon slices, water and little bit of honey (since the tea had sugar added to it) = very very good! Much better than hot! However, this really tasted like juice than tea – I can pick out good citrus and orange.

However, I liked the Teavana Raspberry Riot one iced better.. oooh I got more in the fridge!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA