drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

WAHH more buggy tea! Attack of the tea eating leafhoppers! Eww, I regret googling leafhoppers eating tea as bugs creep me out! Before googling, I had a picture in my head of a cute anime like bug (maybe a pokemon like weedle or sewaddle) cuddling a leaf and nibbling on it. I got this tea for winning the unflavored tea drawing! YUM!

DRY: Reminds me of dark chocolate!

STEEPED: Sweet, honey, raisin? Brown earthy coloured tea.

TASTE: I’m getting a lychee taste and lots of smoothness. Also honey sweet, like Gui Fei Long, but much more mellow. Little peach aftertaste. Fun creamyness feeling too!
No astringency or bitterness. The natural sweetness is very nice, I do not want to add sugar for this tea!

Second infusion is less sweet, more mellow and creamy. Still not astringent or bitter. Tempted to try a third, but wondering if it’ll be too light and mellow.

COMMENTS: Very tasty! I dig the sweetness! Solid cup of tea, with a great second infusion. If you are looking for a good unflavored black you don’t need to sweeten, this is it!

Butiki Teas

Oh no, the leafhoppers creep you out. I think they are kinda cute.

Awkward Soul

I’m afraid of most bugs, though I do like how the leafhoppers make the tea tasty!

Butiki Teas

There aren’t many bugs I like, but I find some cute. I hate spiders.