8 MINUTE STEEEEEP!

Finally decided to try this at the 8 minute steep. Smells much stronger and fruity grape/raisin.

Yeah, that’s ice wine all right – not as sweet as the ice wines I’ve had, but flavor wise it’s pretty close. The longer steep has a strong woodsy and fruity raisin taste. Much sweeter but not overly sweet. It’s just barely starting to go astringent.

YUM! I like both the 4 minute and the 8 minute steep! 2 different personalities!

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more
Kittenna

Yay, I feel validated! Can’t believe it took me 2 months to see this though, hahahaha.

Comments

Kittenna

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA