Woot a Della Terra Teas order! OOH YEAH! So much fun looking teas!

I thought I’d share my fav oatmeal cookie recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oatmeal-Raisin-Toffee-Cookies/Detail.aspx

DRY: Ultra spicy cinnamon smell! WHoa! Lots of raisins and bits of oatmeal.
Weird oatmeal isn’t inthe ingredients list.

STEEPED: MMmmm smells just like an oatmeal cookie! Good amount of cinnamon, buttery, sweet! Light brown colour.

TASTE: Cinnamony spicey hitting the tongue, buttery, brown sugar. Raisin is slightly present but not too strong.
Sweetened, the flavors aren’t as strong, but sweet. I prefer the unsweetened version, but might be interesting sweetened with brown sugar crystals instead.

COMMENTS: Very good and unique! I’m impressed how close to cookie this tea is! I totally recommend giving this tea a shot, I’m going to enjoy each cup!

Della Terra Teas

Thank you so much! We’re glad you love it. As I read this I realized OH MY I do not have oatmeal in the ingredients, well… now it’s there. haha. Thank you!

haha nice catch AS :)
I may have to pick this up to try sometime – soonish sounds delicious!

Kittenna

Hahaha, sometimes the most obvious ingredients are the easiest to leave out of the list!

Comments

Della Terra Teas

haha nice catch AS :)
I may have to pick this up to try sometime – soonish sounds delicious!

Kittenna

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA