What, no ratings on this tea yet?! This was the tea I was most pumped to try from Della Terra! White chocolate in tea is the freaking bomb!

DRY: Mmm chocolatey – white chocolate smell. Reminds me of a kinder egg chocolate. There are cute thin squares of white chocolate (I ate one).

STEEPED: Mysteriously smells like hot cocoa, milk chocolatey. All the white chocolate appeared to dissolve into the tea, SCORE! I hate when chocolate doesn’t dissolve in my tea. I was a little worried it wouldn’t dissolve because of the cooler water temperature. Thus, a slightly spotty/cloudy golden cup of tea.

TASTE: Very Creamy! Strong malty chocolate taste, with a great white chocolate aftertaste. The white chocolate lingers in my mouth staying all creamy. I did do a longer steep time (2.5 minutes), maybe with that I’m getting some kind of slight astringency or bitterness, hard to explain, but I figure I can try a shorter steep next time. Past the creamyness, this tea is light and works well with the chocolate.

Sweetened lightly, more a mellow even malty white chocolate taste. It really does a super creamy mouth coating feel.

COMMENTS: Chocolate tea lovers, give this one a shot! I’m not sure if I like it sweetened or not, with no sweetener the maltyness was good. Sweetened, more creamy! Grrr! I drank this cup up in record time!