SICK MODE!
Ugg, sick. So sick I messed up this steeping, so I have no idea how long I did this. However, I was slightly crazy and added a cm or two slice of fresh ginger to the steeping.

The taste? Uhh ginger mostly, the taste buds are shot! It’s making my throat feel better though!

Boiling
ashmanra

Come on over and we can have a sickie party. We will drink tea and you can work on your shawl while I knit the Doctor Who scarf.

Awkward Soul

hahah, totally! Ugg.. I’m doing a picot bind off and have been at it for 2 hours and maybe 1/4 done the shawl’s edging!

Indigobloom

feel better soon! this is the right tea for being sick :)

Comments

ashmanra

Awkward Soul

Indigobloom

feel better soon! this is the right tea for being sick :)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA