ERRR! I was gonna make this iced, but then added too much hot water in excitement of having this tea. Hot it is then, still delicious, juicy watermelon! YUM!

Blocking the shawl of doom right now, here’s a pic of it I posted on Twitter https://twitter.com/awkwardsoul/status/251725214323445760/photo/1/large

Ze_Teamaker

ohhh, pretty!

ashmanra

Oooo, beads in the edging! Very pretty!

Lynxiebrat

Awkwardsoul, wow that is a beautiful shawl! Do you sell what you knit? and Butiki Teas is one of the next companies I plan on ordering from, though sadly not until after the holidaze craze.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I sell my crocheted cute dolls and patterns I’ve created http://www.etsy.com/shop/AwkwardSoul?ref=si_shop , but no knitted items yet, though hoping to sell knitted hats if I have extra time this year.

Butiki Teas

The Shawl of Doom looks awesome! Very detailed looking. :)

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

ohhh, pretty!

ashmanra

Oooo, beads in the edging! Very pretty!

Lynxiebrat

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Butiki Teas

The Shawl of Doom looks awesome! Very detailed looking. :)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA