drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

I won this matcha as part of a drawing here at Steepster and I was like “Ho hum, plain matcha” since I’ve been drinking flavored matcha these days. I was totally wrong. This matcha blew me out of the water and into space! With enough energy to swim back!

The tin is sealed and when I cracked it open it was a blast of sweet smelling matcha! It is obviously high quality and very fresh! I tried it and went crazy and needed to blog about it on my jitz blog.

The matcha taste pure and natural, not grassy or bitter. It has a light and crisp green tea flavor, but yet full of flavor and not watery (if that makes sense). The sweetness is like a mix of sugar snap peas in it with the green tea! I’m almost reminded of the sweetness in iceburg lettuce as well.

Oh man, I needed another cup of this so I made one iced. The matcha powder is very light and I didn’t have to sift it really. I just dumped it over some water and ice and stirred it for a bit and it was good to go! It’s got a great natural sweetness that I don’t need to sweeten it or add milk.

If this matcha becomes a regular drink in my routine, I’m bumping this to 100 rating. Pretty good stuff!

Babble

Been reading good things about this matcha so far. Now I wish I would have won some – LOL.

ashmanra

Wow! Since I have been drinking the flavored matcha I have been getting curious about unflavored. Good to know!