mmm I love walnuts in tea! I had to give this one a shot!

DRY: sweet, pineapple smell. I found I had a half a walnut in my tea! So tempted to eat it, but I left it in the bag.

STEEPED: nutty smell. Yellow tea.

TASTE: Sweet with a hit of nutty walnut. The tea is lightly creamy and green tea taste.

COMMENTS: I can’t help to think of DavidsTea “toasted walnut”. In comparison, WB is more sweet and the walnuts really pop out. However, TW is more creamy. Both good teas! I drank this one in record time – totally need this iced next time!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA