ARgggggg! I just finish making 4 pies (pumpkin, strawberry lattice top, apple and apple crumble) as well as 2 dozen butter tarts and a batch of nanamio bars for the wedding. Before that happened, I discovered the pipe under the sink broke, so I had to wait until the FIL could fix it before I could start baking.
So, about 6 hours of baking today. After that I needed tea.

Red Leaf Matcha Strawberry + Cheesecake = very tasty. However, I slammed it back so fast I didn’t notice it too much. Pretty much sat there at the dinner table, covered in steaming pies, chugging matcha. Think I need another round of tea.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA